What You'll Need:
- 1/4-Cup Powdered Clay
- 3-Teaspoons Corn Starch
- 3 Teaspoons of an Herb of Your Choice (such as peppermint or jasmine)
- 8 Drops of an Essential Oil of Your Choice (such as lavender or tea tree)
- 4-Teaspoons Sweet Almond or Jojoba Oil (for dry skin)
- 4-Teaspoons Brewers Yeast (for oily skin)
- A Mixing Bowl
- A Spoon for Mixing
- A Sealable Container (for storing your mask)
Did You Like This Craft?
- Mix the powdered clay with the corn starch until they're well blended.
- Add the herbs, essential oils, and either almond/jojoba oil or Brewers Yeast to the mixture, depending on whether you want to make a mask for dry skin or for oily skin.
- Mix in a little bit of water at a time until your mixture has turned into a paste. (Be careful not to add too much water!)
- Store the mixture in your sealable container until you're ready to use it.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!