Sharks out of Water
What You'll Need:
- Several Sheets of Blue and Gray Tissue Paper
- Several Straws (at least one for each child)
- Masking Tape
At the Party:
- Using scissors, cut several blue and gray shark shapes from tissue paper.
- Use masking tape to mark two goal lines in the playing area about 15' to 20' apart.
- Line the children up along the goal line.
- Hand each child a straw, and place a tissue paper shark at each child's feet.
- To start, the children place the straws in their mouths, bend down, and inhale through their straws to pick up the tissue sharks and attach them to the ends of the straws.
- Once each child picks up his/her shark, he/she runs to the goal line.
- If a shark drops off a straw, the child must attach it again before advancing.
- The first child to cross the goal line with his/her shark still attached wins!