Sharks and Minnows
Set the boundaries for the play area (i.e. sides of the pool or a roped off area).
At the Party:
- Pick one player to be the "shark."
- The shark stands or treads water in the middle of the swimming area.
- The other players are "minnows."
- The minnows line up on one side of the play area.
- When the shark says "come and swim, minnows!" the minnows try to swim or run to the other side of the play area without being tagged by the shark.
- Any minnow that gets tagged becomes a shark and joins the first shark in the middle of the play area.
- The last minnow to be tagged is the winner and gets to pick the shark for the next round.