Spooky Light Show
What You'll Need:
- Latex balloons in various colors, deflated
- Rubber bands
- 1 flashlight for every child (any size will work)
- Party music
Change the color of the flashlight beams by doing the following.
At the Party:
- Cut the nozzle off the bottom of a variety of different colored balloons.
- Stretch a different colored balloon over each flashlight lens and secure it in place with a rubber band.
- Each flashlight should now produce a different color beam.
- Make sure your flashlights have enough battery life before the party.
- Also be sure there is one flashlight for each party guest. You may have some duplicate colors depending on how many guests you invite.
- Give each child a flashlight and turn off or dim the lights.
- Play some party music and instruct the children to shine their lights on a wall to see what color combinations they can make. For instance, a blue light and a yellow light will make a green light.
- You can even have the children play flashlight tag after the light show.