Safety Clearance Badges
In this activity, children can color and decorate pretend Safety Clearance Badges that you prepare ahead of time. This is a great activity for the children to complete as they arrive. The badges also make cute party favors that will complement your Science Party goodie bags.
What You'll Need:
- A copy of our Safety Clearance Badge template
- A hole punch
- Tape or glue
- Tag board or thick paper
- Class photos of each child (optional)
At the Party:
- Print out enough copies of the Safety Clearance Badge template so that you have enough for every guest. There are four badges on each template.
- Cut out the badges and tape or glue them to tag board. This will make the badges more durable.
- Punch a hole at the top of each badge as indicated on the template.
- Cut a piece of string to make a necklace for each badge. The string should be a little longer than your arm's length.
- Loop the string through the hole in the badge and tie the ends together.
- Give each guest a badge necklace and markers.
- Instruct the children to color their badges. They can either add their class photo to the badge or draw a picture of themselves in the space provided.
- When the children are finished coloring, they can wear their badges during the party!