What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Fill the plastic eggs with small toys and candy.
- Assign each child a different number and then write the numbers largely on 3-4 eggs. This will assure each child finds the same number of eggs.
- Also write the numbers on the goodie bags. For instance, if you have 20 guests, there should be 20 bags with the numbers 1-20 assigned.
- Hide the eggs throughout the party area or in a grassy area outside.
- Give each child a numbered goodie bag. Tell them they are going on a duck egg hunt for prizes! They can only find the eggs that match the number on their goodie bag.
- Once a child finds an egg with their number on it, they can put it in their goodie bag to keep.
- If someone finds all their eggs early, they can help their friends find eggs.
When stuffing the plastic eggs, make sure no child has duplicate prizes. Each child should receive a variety of candy and toys to make the game fair.