Hot Bot Game
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- A beanbag or toy robot which is lightweight and can be thrown or passed around the circle of children without breaking apart.
- Have the guests sit in a circle. Explain that the robot should be passed from person to person while the music plays.
- Tell the children to act like the robot is really, really hot!
- Ask an adult to start the music and then stop it a few moments later.
- When the music stops, the player who has the robot is out and sits in the center of the circle.
- The music should be stopped and started frequently to keep the game moving.
- Continue until only one player remains, and this person is the winner.
- Start the game over again as long as time permits, or until the children tire of the game.