Pixie Dust Relay
What You'll Need:
- A Bag of Pixie Sticks Candy (enough for each guest to have at least one stick)
- Some Plastic Spoons (at least 2)
- Two Bowls (large enough to hold a team's pixie dust)
Mark a start line and a finish line approximately 20 feet apart from each other.
At the Party:
- Divide the guests into two teams.
- Have the teams stand in two single-file lines next to each other at the start line.
- Hand each player one Pixie Stick, and hand a spoon to the first player in each line.
- Place a bowl on the finish line in front of each team.
- When you shout, "I believe! I believe!" the first player should open his/her Pixie Stick, pour the candy into the spoon, run to the bowl, dump the "pixie dust" into the bowl, run back to the start line, and hand the spoon to the next player in line.
- If any player drops the spoon and spills his/her pixie dust, hand the child another Pixie Stick, and have him/her go to the back of the line to try again.
- Continue the relay until one of the teams has dumped all of its pixie dust into its bowl.
- All team members must successfully get one spoonful of dust into the bowl in order to win.
- Give the winning team a candy prize!