Fairy Princess Outfit
What You'll Need:
- An Old Sheet
- About 2' - 3' of Rope/Cord
- To make a simple princess outfit, cut a slit in the middle of an old sheet to create a neck hole.
- Place the sheet over the child's head.
- Have her stand with her arms straight out, as shown in the image below.
- Drape the cording around the back of the child's neck and over each of her shoulders.
- Wrap the ends of the cord under her arms, and cross them at the back of the child's waist.
- Pull the ends around to the front again, cross them, pull them to the back once more, cross them, and bring them back to the front a final time.
- Tie the ends in front. Voila! You have a simple fairy princess costume that pairs nicely with a homemade princess hat.