What You'll Need:
- 30 Small, Round Balloons
- 2 Adult-Sized Sweatshirts
- 2 Pairs of Adult-Sized Sweatpants
At the Party:
- Inflate 30 small, round balloons. They should be about 7" or 8" in diameter.
- Do this a few hours before the party; if you inflate the balloons days in advance, they will end up deflating by the party date.
- Divide the children into two equal teams with about 3 to 5 children on each team.
- If you have a lot of guests, you can set up multiple teams.
- However, you will need 15 balloons, a sweatshirt, and a pair of sweatpants for each team.
- Have each team choose a player to be the "Dough Boy."
- Have each Dough Boy put on an adult-sized pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
- Give each team at least 15 balloons.
- When you say "Go," each team has 30 seconds to stuff as many balloons into their Dough Boy's clothes as possible.
- When time is up, count how many balloons each team successfully stuffed in their Dough Boy's clothes (popped balloons don't count).