Jake and the Neverland Pirates Pin Game
Pirates use lots of tools to go on their adventures. Jake and the Never Land Pirates use their special tools to help solve pirate problems. Pin a sword on the pirate poster to win this Jake and the Never Land Pirates party game! You can also use our ready-to-play Pirate Pin Game for more pirate party game fun!
What You'll Need:
Before the Party:
- A large sheet of butcher paper
- Markers or paint
- Construction paper
- A blindfold
At the Party:
- Draw Jake or your favorite pirate on the butcher paper with markers or paint. Draw the pirate with his or her hand up, as if holding a sword. The hand will be the target for the game.
- Cut the shape of a sword out of construction paper and make enough for each guest. Number each or decorate them differently so you can keep track of who used each sword game piece. Attach tape to the back of the swords. The sword should be able to fit in the hand you've drawn on the poster.
- Hang your Jake and the Never Land Pirates poster at arm height for your guests.
- Give each child a sword cutout game piece.
- Blindfold the 1st player and have them try to pin their sword in the correct place on the poster, in Jake's hand.
- Guests should leave their game piece in the first place they touch on the poster. Do not let players feel around on the poster!
- Once everyone has had a turn, the player who placed their sword closest to the right spot on the poster is the winner! You can award the winner a small prize or give everyone a prize for participating! You can play several rounds if you'd like.