Jake and the Never Land Pirates Hat Craft
Make a pirate hat your Jake and the Never Land Pirates guests can take home as favors with our Jake and the Never Land Pirates party craft.
What You'll Need:
- 8.5" x 11" White or Colored Construction Paper
- A Black Marker or a White-Out Pen (if you're using black paper)
- A copy of Our Pirate Hat Diagram (shown below; click the image to download a full-page version)
- Choose a sheet of 8.5" x 11" paper, and fold it in half along the dotted line shown in A.
- Make two creases to create the lines shown in B.
- Create a triangle, as shown in C, by folding the corners down along the creases you just made in step 2.
- Fold up the bottom edge, making a crease where the dotted line is drawn in C. Turn the triangle over, and fold up the bottom edge on the reverse side so that the paper now looks like D.
- Hold the hat at the "X" shown in D, and pull it outward to form a tent shape, as shown in E.
- Decorate the front of the hat with a skull and crossbones design or other decorations, as shown in F. Your hat is now complete!