In the book Pinkalicious: Tickled Pink Tiffany challenges Pinkalicious to a laugh-off. Let's see which one of your guests can go the longest without laughing!
At the Party:
Did You Like This Game?
- Have the children sit in a large circle. Sit with them so you can judge who's in and who's out.
- Starting with the birthday child, ask them to say or do something silly. Whoever laughs is out and has to sit in the middle of the circle.
- Whoever sits in the middle of the circle has to start acting silly (making funny faces, etc) but without talking.
- The number of people in the middle of the circle will accumulate as the game proceeds.
- Now the person to the right of the birthday child gets to say or do something silly while those in the middle act silly. Whoever laughs at this person or the people in the middle are also out.
- The last person left is the winner!
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!
The Pinkalicious name and all related characters and elements are the property of HarperCollins and Victoria and Elizabeth Kann. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by the author or publisher.