What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Print out one copy of our Pinkalicious Glasses pattern.
- Cut out the frames, handles and lenses from the pattern. These are your templates.
- Trace the frames and handles on to a sheet of thick paper.
- Then, cut around the shape and cut out the eye holes.
- Trace the lenses pattern on to pink cellophane. Cut out the shape and repeat so that you have 2 pink lenses.
- Repeat the steps above until you have made 1 frame, 2 handles, and 2 lenses for each child.
Did You Like This Craft?
- Give each child 1 frame, 2 handles and 2 pink lenses.
- Be sure to have tape and markers available.
- Instruct the children to tape the lenses over the back of the frames. The lenses should cover the eye holes.
- Now have the children color the frames and handles any way they choose.
- When they are finished, instruct them to tape the handles to the lenses.
- Now they can see what the world would look like totally pink!
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!
The Pinkalicious name and all related characters and elements are the property of HarperCollins and Victoria and Elizabeth Kann. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by the author or publisher.