Angry Birds Pinecone Birdfeeder
You Will Need:
- Peanut butter (As an alternative for peanut allergies, use 1/2 cup vegetable shortening mixed with 1/2 cup oatmeal per large pinecone)
- Paper plate, pie tin or baking sheet
- Tie a length of string to the stem of a pinecone.
- Spread peanut butter or shortening mix over the pine cone with a knife or the back of a spoon.
- Pour birdseed into your pie tin or plate and roll the pine cone in the seed until it is covered completely.
- Wrap your finished pinecone bird feeder in a plastic favor bag or plastic sheet wrap for guests to take home.
- Tie your pinecone bird feeder to a tree branch or clothesline and watch birds come for a snack!