You May Also Like
Pin the Horn on the Unicorn
What you need:
How to Play:
- A large photo or drawing of a unicorn. Make sure to include plenty of color and glitter.
- Cut out several horn shapes from silver paper or white paper and color them silver. Make one for each guest.
- Tape the unicorn to a wall or attach to a flat surface.
- Let each child decorate his or her horn with crayons or markers and be sure to him or her label the horn with a name.
- Put a small piece of rolled tape on the back of the horn.
- Line up each child to take turns pinning the horn on the unicorn.
- Each child is blindfolded and tries to pin the horn on the unicorn head.
- The closest to the top of the head wins a small prize.