Pin The Symbol on the Transformer
The battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons rages across the galaxy! Pin your symbol on the Transformer to win this Transformers party game!
What You'll Need:
Before the Party:
- A large sheet of butcher paper
- Markers or paint
- Construction paper
- A blindfold
At the Party:
- Draw a Transformer like Bumble Bee or Optimus Prime on the butcher paper with markers or paint. Draw the appropriate Transformer symbol on his chest. This symbol will be the target for the game.
- Cut the shape of the Autobot or Decepticon symbol out of construction paper and number each so you can keep track of who used each symbol. Attach tape to the back of the symbols.
- Hang your Transformer poster at arm height for your guests.
- Give each child a symbol cutout.
- Blindfold the 1st player and have them try to pin their symbol in the correct place on the poster.
- Guests should leave their game piece in the first place they touch on the poster. Do not let players feel around on the poster!
- Once everyone has had a turn, the player who placed their symbol closest to the right spot on the poster is the winner! You can award the winner a small prize or give everyone a prize for participating! You can play several rounds if you'd like.