Pin the Eye on Muno
The battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons rages across the galaxy! Pin your symbol on the Yo Gabba Gabba to win this Yo Gabba Gabba party game!
What You'll Need:
Before the Party:
- A large sheet of butcher paper
- Markers or paint
- Construction paper
- A blindfold
At the Party:
- Draw Muno on red butcher paper with markers or paint. Draw a big circle where his eye should be. This will be the target for the game.
- Cut the shape of an eye out of construction paper and number each so you can keep track of who used each symbol. Attach tape to the back of the eyes. Eye game pieces should be the same size as the circle you drew on the poster.
- Hang your Yo Gabba Gabba poster at arm height for your guests.
- Give each child an eye cutout.
- Blindfold the 1st player and have them try to pin their eye in the correct place on the poster.
- Guests should leave their game piece in the first place they touch on the poster. Do not let players feel around on the poster!
- Once everyone has had a turn, the player who placed their eye game piece closest to the right spot on the poster is the winner! You can award the winner a small prize or give everyone a prize for participating! You can play several rounds if you�d like.