Pin the Eye on Mike
If your child loves Monsters Inc., they will love this twist on a classic pin game. Use your expert scarer skills to hit the target in this Monsters Inc. party game.
What You'll Need:
Before the Party:
- A large sheet of butcher paper or poster board
- Markers or paint
- Paper plates
- A blindfold
At the Party:
- Draw Mike on the butcher paper with markers or paint. Leave a blank circle where his eye should be. The eye will be the target for the game.
- Attach tape to the back of each plate. Draw an eye pupil on the front and label each with a number. These are your game pieces.
- Hang your Jake Mike Wazowski poster at arm height for your guests.
- Give each child an eyeball plate game piece.
- Blindfold the 1st player and have them try to pin their plate in the correct place on the poster, in the blank circle.
- Guests should leave their game piece in the first place they touch on the poster. Do not let players feel around on the poster!
- Once everyone has had a turn, the player who placed their plate closest to the right spot on the poster is the winner! You can award the winner a small prize or give everyone a prize for participating! You can play several rounds if you'd like.