What You'll Need:
- Paper bags (one for each player or group)
- 15–30 small penguin toys or several Penguin Cut-Outs
At the Party:
- Purchase small penguin toys or print out a couple copies of our Penguin Cut-Out Sheet, and cut out each penguin.
- Hide the penguins around the party area where the children will be able to find them.
- If you have many guests, consider putting them into small groups.
- Give each player or group a paper bag.
- Set a timer for 5 minutes.
- When you say "Go," start the timer.
- The players must search the party area for the hidden penguins.
- The player/group with the most penguins at the end of 5 minutes wins.
- Award prizes based on how many penguins each player/group has, such as 5 pieces of candy for 5 penguins.