What You'll Need:
- 1 Large Cardboard Box (i.e. big enough for kids to crawl through)
- An X-Acto Knife or Scissors
- White Spray Paint
- A Dark Blue Marker
- A Stereo
- The Soundtrack from Happy Feet (or other children's music)
- A CD player
At the Party:
- Cut openings on either side of the cardboard box so that the children can walk or crawl through it.
- Spray paint the box white.
- After the paint dries, draw giant ice blocks on both uncut sides of the box to finish turning it into an igloo.
- Line the children up, one behind the other, in front of the igloo.
- Station an adult by the stereo to start and stop the music randomly.
- When the music starts playing, the first player crawls through the igloo and out the back.
- The next child in line follows the first, and so on until the music is stopped.
- The child who is in the igloo when the music stops is caught.
- The child who is caught is out for the remainder of the game.
- Continue playing until only one child remains in the game and is named the winner.