Ice Cube Shuffle
What You'll Need:
- A few ice cubes
- Masking tape
Use masking tape to mark a start line and a goal line about 10 feet apart and about 10 to 15 feet wide.
At the Party:
- Divide players into at least two teams. You may wish to have three or more teams if there are a large number of players.
- Line the teams up behind the start line.
- Place an ice cube on the start line in front of each team.
- When you say "Go," the first player from each team gets on their hands and knees and uses only their nose to push the ice cube towards the goal line.
- Once a player reaches the goal line, he/she turns around and pushes the ice cube back towards the start line (still using their nose).
- When the ice cube makes it back to the start line, the next player in line repeats the process.
- The first team to get all their players to the goal line and back wins!
- You may wish to award small prizes, such as candy, to the winning team.
You may turn this into an ice cube pass using spoons, if desired. Either way, make sure to have plenty of extra ice cubes on hand in case you need to replace any that have completely melted before the game ends.