Musical Pass the Mic Game
Your music party guests will have a great time passing the microphone in this updated version of Musical Chairs!
What You'll Need:
How to Play:
- Music CDs and music
- Toy microphone
- Small prizes like rock star favors
- Have guests sit in a circle facing inward.
- Start playing Music note music and begin passing the microphone around the circle.
- The adult running the game should stop the music at varying intervals. The guest holding the microphone when the music stops wins a small prize.
- Continue passing the microphone while the music plays until everyone has gotten a prize. The adult running the game should be able to time the stops in music so that all players get a chance to win something.
- Alternatively, you can make this game last longer by playing by the rule that whenever the music stops, the player holding the microphone toy is out for the round. Keep playing until only 1 player is left. Then award this player a grand prize and give small favors to the losing players.