Over The Hill Party Game
Just because you are getting older, doesn't mean you can't have fun playing games! The following Over the Hill party games are designed to poke fun at getting older. Good thing you've aged so gracefully!
What You'll Need:
- Masking tape
- Novelty gifts like walkers and canes
- Board games
- Glasses or bifocals
- Walker Relay: Use a novelty walker to race to the finish line! Players should use the walker while hopping with both feet. No running! Time guests to see who has the best time record.
- Old Folks Games: Play classically "old folks" games like shuffleboard, chess, and bingo. These traditional games are simple to set up and fit well with your theme.
- I'm Getting Too Old for This: Play games that require the strength and agility of youth! Games like Twister, Operation, and Perfection take on a whole new feel once a few decades have passed. Try extra childish games like Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders for a good dose of nostalgia.
- Eye Chart Test: Is your seeing not what it used to be? Make up an eye chart like the ones found in doctor's offices. Purchase a strong pair of reading glasses or bifocals to give your 20/20 guests an extra challenge!