Olivia Paper Dolls
Olivia's humor and irrepressible personality are what make her unique! Let your Olivia party guests create their own unique pig paper dolls in this fun Olivia craft activity.
You Will Need:
- Copies of our free Olivia Paper Doll printable
- Printer paper, construction paper and/or cardstock
- Markers, pens, colored pencils and other drawing utensils
- Tape or glue
- Wooden dowel rods (optional)
- Print out enough copies of our Olivia Paper Dolls for all your Olivia Party guests. You may want to paste the doll onto cardstock for sturdier dolls.
- Let your guests color in their pig paper doll base.
- Cut out clothing from construction paper or color clothing on printer paper before cutting it out. Paste the clothing you've created onto your Olivia paper doll base. Alternatively, let guests draw directly on the printout. If your guests are stuck for ideas, suggest that they create a piggy version of themselves for this activity!
- OPTIONAL: Tape your Olivia paper doll onto a wooden dowel to create an Olivia puppet. Guests can put on an Olivia Party puppet show!