What You'll Need
- 1 plastic sailboat per guest
- An assortment of prizes, 1 per guest
- A permanent marker
- A wading pool (alternatively, you can use a bathtub or kitchen sink)
- Write one number on the bottom of each boat. The numbers should correspond to the number of children playing the game. For example, if 20 children are playing, write the numbers 1-20 on the boats.
- Label each prize with one number. For example, if 20 children are playing, write the numbers 1-20 on the prizes.
- Fill a wading pool with water and then float the boats in the pool. The boats should be right side up so the numbers are hidden.
At the Party:
- One at a time, let each child choose one boat from the sailboat pond.
- Ask them to turn the boat over to see what number they picked.
- Award them the prize that matches the number on the sailboat.
- As a bonus, they can keep the boat too!
Did You Like This Game?
Email us your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!