Printable Backstage Pass
What You'll Need:
- A copy of the Backstage Pass Template
- A hole punch
- Tape or glue
- Class photos of each child (optional)
At the Party:
- Print out enough copies of the Backstage Pass Template so that you have enough for every guest. There are 4 passes on each template.
- Cut out the passes and tape or glue them to tag board. This will make the backstage passes more durable.
- Punch a hole at the top of each backstage pass as indicated on the template.
- Cut a piece of string to make a necklace for each backstage pass. The string should be a little longer than your arm's length.
- Loop the string through the hole in the backstage pass and tie the ends together.
- Give each guest a backstage pass necklace and markers.
- Instruct the children to color their passes. They can either add their class photo to the pass or draw a picture of themselves in the space provided.
- When the children are finished coloring, they can wear their passes during the party!