What You'll Need:
- One balloon per child
- String or ribbon
At the Party:
- Inflate each balloon and knot it closed.
- Tie a 2-foot piece of string or ribbon to each balloon.
This game is best played in an open space indoors.
Alternative Play Ideas:
- Tie one balloon on a string loosely to each child's ankle.
- When you say "go" the children should try to stomp and pop each other's balloons using only their feet.
- If a child's balloon is popped, that child is out.
- The last child without a popped balloon is the winner!
- Place wrapped candy or small toys inside each balloon before inflating. When a child's balloon is popped, they get their prize! (This insures everyone is a winner.)
- Make the strings shorter for younger players or longer for older players.
- To make the game last longer, give the players a balloon for each foot.