What You'll Need:
- 1 banana per child (unpeeled)
- 1 dish per child
- 1 can of whipped cream per team
- 1 bottle of chocolate syrup per team
- 1 dish of cherries per team
- 1 carton of ice cream per team
- 1 ice cream scoop per team (or large spoon)
- 1 bowl of chocolate sprinkles per team
- 1 spoon per guest
This game is best played if each team has their own small table.
At the Party:
- At each table place enough unpeeled bananas, dishes and spoons for each player to have one.
- At each table place 1 carton of ice cream, 1 bottle of chocolate syrup, 1 can of whipped cream, 1 dish of cherries, 1 ice cream scoop and 1 bowl of chocolate sprinkles.
- Also supply paper towels for this game.
- Divide the children evenly into teams.
- Each team should now go to one table and line up behind the banana split supplies.
- When the race begins, the first person in line must correctly make a banana split. To do this, the sundae must contain the following:
After the first child makes their banana split, they must leave it on the table and let the next person in line make their sundae.
The first team that correctly makes all their banana splits wins!
Award a prize to the winning team if you'd like but allow everyone to eat their banana splits at the end of the game.
- 1 banana, peeled
- Two scoops of ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- 1 cherry
- 1 spoon