What You'll Need:
- Copies of our Animal Mask Activity (each contains 4 different masks)
- Crayons or markers
- A hole punch
At the Party:
- Print out the masks on thick or matte printer paper.
- Cut out each mask, including the eye holes.
- For each mask, cut a piece a string that's 1 foot long.
- Punch a hole on each side of the masks.
- Tie one end of the string to one hole and the other end of the string to the other hole.
- Instruct the children to color their masks using crayons or markers.
- When they are finished coloring the masks are ready to wear at the party!