Mardi Gras Scavenger Hunt
Part of Mardi Gras traditions include the King's Cake, which has a toy baby hidden inside. Capture the spirit of this tradition by holding a King Cake scavenger hunt. This can be a great pre-cake activity if you plan to serve a King Cake.
You Will Need:
How to Play:
- 2 plastic toy babies or a Mardi Gras mask
- Divide your guests into 2 teams and designate each with a play area.
- Have each team hide their baby or mask in their designated area while the other team covers their eyes.
- Have players stand halfway between the two playing areas. Count down from 3 and on 'go" let the players look for the other team's baby.
- The first team to find the other team's baby are the winners!
- You can award 1st and 2nd place prizes to the players or give everyone a participation prize.