Make a Duck Call
The Duck Dynasty family has made a fortune off of their duck call empire. Make your own quacking sounds with this fun and inexpensive craft activity.
What You'll Need:
- Straight plastic straws or bendable straws with the bendable party cut off
- Construction paper
- Markers and other decorations
- Press down on one end of the plastic straw and make it as flat as possible.
- Cut off the corners of the flat end to create a point. Flatten the same end again.
- Putting the pointed end of the straw in your mouth, blow hard. This should make a duck call noise. You may need to re-angle the cut of the pointed end until you get the desired sound.
- Once you are satisfied with your duck call sounds, focus on the look! Decorate the other end of the straw with glitter, construction paper, and stickers. Make sure you don�t cover up the holes. When you are all done, these make a fun alternative to traditional Duck Dynasty party blowers and noisemakers.