You May Also Like
Rabbit in the Hat Cupcakes
What You'll Need:
- Cupcake Mix
- Paper Cupcake Cups (optional)
- Chocolate Frosting
- Vanilla Frosting
- Our Sugar Cookie Recipe
- A Cookie Sheet
- A Cooling Rack (optional)
- Rabbit-Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Pink Gel Icing
- Bake cupcakes and let them cool.
- Remove them from their paper cups (if you used them) and frost them in chocolate frosting.
- Use vanilla icing to make a band just below the top of each cupcake to turn them into upside-down top hats.
- Use your favorite sugar cookie recipe (or our Sugar Cut-Out Cookies recipe) and a rabbit-shaped cookie cutter to bake rabbit sugar cookies.
- Frost the cookies in white frosting, and add pink gel frosting to make noses and eyes. Finally, stick one 'rabbit in each 'top hat", and serve.