Pick a Color
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Several Brightly Colored Crayons
- Ask a member of the audience to secretly select a crayon while you stand with your back to the audience.
- Put your hands behind your back, and have the participant place the mystery crayon in your hands.
- As you stand with your back turned, pretend to concentrate for a few moments.
- Explain to your audience that you are "beginning to see the color;" at the same time, secretly make a mark on your thumbnail with the crayon.
- Then, have the participant remove the crayon from your hands and hide it.
- Before you turn around, look down at your thumbnail to see the color. Memorize it, turn around to your audience, and announce the color. They will be completely amazed!