Three Musketeers Race
Mark two lines on the ground, about 20 feet apart from each other.
At the Party:
- Divide your guests into teams of three.
- Have the members of each team line up along the start line with their backs to each other (in a triangle) and their elbows locked.
- Once all of the teams are in place, shout, "All for one and one for all!" to start the race.
- The teams must then run to the second line, turn, and run back, keeping their arms locked at all times.
- If a team unlinks its elbows, it must return to the beginning and start over.
- The first team to get all the way to the second line and back wins.
- To make the game more interesting, you can place several cones or buckets (1 per team) just past the second line.
- Have each team run to its cone or bucket and spin in a circle around it three times before returning to the first line.
- This is a good way to add a challenge for an older, more coordinated group of children as they will have to deal with the dizziness factor.