You May Also Like
Kitty Ears Craft
What You'll Need:
How to Make Kitty Ears:
- Plastic headbands
- Felt (pink and one other color) or fake fur
- Glue or glue gun
- Cut four triangles from any color of felt or fake fur.
- Cut two triangles from cardboard so they are slightly smaller than the felt triangles.
- Place one cardboard triangle in between two felt triangles and glue the pieces together. Repeat for the other ear.
- Cut two smaller triangles from pink felt and glue to the center of each ear.
- Cut a strip of felt that is long and wide enough to cover the headband and glue or sew it onto the headband.
- Glue or sew the ears to the top of the headband. Leave 2 to 3 inches of space between the ears.
- Optional: Decorate the ears with glitter, paint, or bows.