Cut the Pie
What You'll Need:
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Spray Paint
At the Party:
- Draw a large circle on the driveway using sidewalk chalk, or on the grass using spray paint.
- The circle should be about 20'–40' in diameter.
- Divide it into 8 pie slices by drawing 4 lines that intersect at the center of the circle.
Did You Like This Game?
- Select one player to be "it."
- Until the game begins, this player should stand in the center of the pie.
- The other players should stand along the outside line.
- To start, the player in the center yells, "Go," and then tries to catch one of the other players; the other players should try to avoid being caught.
- The only rule is that all players may only run along the lines drawn on the ground.
- If a player steps off of a line or is tagged by the child that is "it," the tagged player becomes "it," and the game begins again.
- Play as many rounds as desired.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!