What You Will Need:
How to Make a Pom Pom Bunny:
- Cotton pompoms in three sizes - small, medium and large
- Pink felt
- Pink fine-tip marker
- Black find-tip marker
- Glue the medium pompom onto the top of the large pompom. This forms the bunny's body.
- Glue the small pompom to the back of the large pompom for the bunny's tail.
- Cut 2 bunny ears out of pink felt and glue them to the top of the bunny's head.
- Cut a heart shape out of pink felt and glue it to the bottom of the bunny to serve as his feet.
- With the pink and black markers, draw on the bunny's eyes and whiskers.