Disco Dance Contest
You don't have to be a super freak to enjoy the disco party game for your child's next birthday. Teach those young kids how to boogie down and shake their groove things during a far out disco dance contest. The 1970s may be over 40 years ago but you can turn the beat around and get a little taste of that groovy era in a matter of minutes. So for you kids next birthday party plan to have a 70s theme and find out who's got the best moves during this game. And most importantly, please remember to either take pictures - of better yet record it with your iphone - during the dance party contest!
What You'll Need:
How to Have a Disco Dance Contest:
- Disco music
- A trophy or small prize
Did You Like This Game?
- Ahead of time, teach everyone how to do the hustle, jive dance and disco dance.
- Start the music and ask everyone to go out on the dance floor to dance.
- Everyone should try to do their best impersonation of 70s style dancing.
- Watch the kids dance for a while and then start to tag the worst dancers.
- Anyone tagged has to leave the dance floor immediately.
- The last person dancing should be the best dancer.
- Award the best dancer a trophy or a small silly prize.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!