70s Cartoon and Toy Trivia
What You'll Need:
- Our 70s Cartoon and Toy trivia questions (below)
- Slips of paper
- A bucket, hat or bag
- Prizes (optional)
At the Party:
- Write the questions below on slips of paper and mix them up in a bucket, hat or bag.
- You can add some of your own trivia questions too.
- Have the answers written down or printed on a separate sheet of paper for your reference.
Questions and Answers:
- Divide your guests into two teams and let them choose a team name.
- Take turns letting each team pick a trivia question and see if they know the answer. If they get it right, they get 1 point. If they don't get it right, the other team gets a shot at guessing to steal the point.
- The first team to get 10 points wins!
Did You Like This Game?
- What crime-fighting dog has a best friend named Shaggy? Answer: Scooby-Doo
- What toy has two white plastic knobs that you can use to draw pictures? Answer: Etch-a-Sketch
- This toy has four big lights on a circle that you have to push in a certain order to win. Answer: Simon
- What's the name of Speed Racer's monkey friend? Answer: Chim Chim
- What are the names of the two children in The Jetson family? Answer: Judy and Elroy
- This ball can tell you your future if you just rub it and turn it over. Answer: Magic 8 Ball
- What was Hong Kong Phooey's job when he wasn't fighting crime? Answer: A janitor
- This board game has a Peppermint Stick Forest and a Gumdrop Mountain. Answer: Candyland
- Finish this sentence: ___________ wobble but they won't fall down! Answer: Weebles
- What board game is this card from: "Do not pass GO, do not collect $200 dollars." Answer: Monopoly
- The "Malibu" version of this toy debuted in 1971. Answer: Barbie
- This character from Snoopy never goes anywhere without his blanket. Answer: Linus
- This Japanese character is manufactured by the company Sanrio and shows up on lots of stationary products and clothing accessories. Answer: Hello Kitty
- This gooey substance comes in a plastic egg and can lift the image off a newspaper. Answer: Silly Putty
- True or False: The Flash was one of the Super Friends. Answer: True
- True or False: Pac Man debuted in 1979. Answer: False; it debuted in 1980.
- What is the name of Gumby's horse? Answer: Pokey
- In what game can you get to "tensies?" Answer: Jacks
- This video game console was founded in 1972 and had a game called "Pong." Answer: Atari
- This popular building toy debuted their Space theme in the late 1970s that featured a ship called the Galaxy Explorer: Answer: LEGO
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!