Sensei Master Game
What You'll Need:
- Many balloons (30–40); See our selection of balloon kits and refills
- An air pump (optional)
- A set of adult-sized clothes for each team such as a sweatshirt and sweatpants. You may want to use a martial arts uniform for this game.
Blow up at least 30 small balloons (i.e. no more than 6" long or wide). An air pump might be useful!
At the Party:
- Divide the children into teams of 3 or 4.
- Have each team choose one player to be sensei, which means 'teacher."
- Place the balloons between the teams.
- Have each sensei put on a set of adult clothing over his/her clothes.
- Set a timer for 1 or 2 minutes.
- When you say "Go," each team must stuff as many balloons as possible under their sensei's clothes.
- When the timer dings, remove the balloons from each sensei one at a time, counting to see who had the most (popped balloons don't count).
- Award a prize to the winning team!