Sensei Freeze Tag
How to Play:
- Before you start the game, make sure the children know what the boundaries are (i.e. your backyard or one room in your house).
- Then, select someone to be the sensei, which means teacher.
- You may want to let the birthday child go first. Everyone else will be students.
- Once the game begins, sensei's goal is to freeze all of the students by tagging them.
- Once they have been tagged, the children must stand still with their legs shoulder-width apart until either another student crawls between their legs or everyone has been frozen by sensei.
- If an untagged child crawls between the legs of another frozen child, that player is unfrozen and can rejoin the game.
- Play continues until sensei has frozen all of the students.
- The last person to be frozen will be sensei during the next round.