Karate Balloon Battle
How to Play:
- Give each child a balloon to blow up and tie off.
- Have the children turn their balloons into samurai or ninjas by drawing funny faces on the balloons with markers.
- If your guests are mostly younger children, blow up and decorate the balloons before the party.
- For added fun give the children inflatable samurai swords to use while they battle their balloons.
- To start the game, have the children stand in a line, shoulder-to-shoulder, while holding their balloon 'warriors."
- Then, when you yell "Go!" the children throw their balloons in the air.
- They must keep their balloons in the air for as long as possible by batting at them with their hands, heads, knees, feet, etc. If a child's balloon touches the floor, he/she is out of the "battle."
- The last player with his balloon still in the air has won the "battle" and is the winner of the game.