Chop Stick Relay
Object of the Game:
To finish the game with more cotton balls than the other team.
How to Play:
- Divide the players into two teams and give each team a bowl full of cotton balls and a pair of chopsticks.
- When you say 'go," the first player from each team should use the chopsticks to grip as many cotton balls as possible.
- That player runs to the other side, deposits the cotton balls in the bowl and returns to the start line to pass the chop sticks to the next player.
- After all players have had a turn, count the number of cotton balls in each cup.
- The team with the most cotton balls wins.