This game is similar to an Easter egg hunt except the children will be searching for jewels to keep. This activity is a lot of fun for younger children.
What You'll Need:
If the grass is wet, you may want to hide the jewels in plastic Easter Eggs to keep them clean.
At the Party:
- Designate an area of your backyard or a grassy area as the playing field.
- Then, toss the jewels evenly around the field.
Did You Like This Game?
- Give each child a favor bag.
- Tell the children they are going on a jewel hunt and that they can keep what they find.
- Each child is allowed to find five items and then they must return to you.
- They are allowed to help their friends find jewels and they can trade too.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!