Indoor Snowball Fight
Make tissue paper snowballs by wadding up one piece of tissue paper per ball. You will need approximately 10 "snowballs" per child.
At the Party:
- Divide the children into two teams.
- Give each child 10 "snowballs."
- When you say 'go" the teams throw the snowballs at each other, trying to get all the snowballs on the other team's side.
- Set a timer for 3 minutes, and when time is up, whichever team has the least amount of snowballs on their side wins!
- Picking up thrown balls and throwing them back IS allowed!