What You'll Need:
- Several Horseshoes (1 for each child)
- Metallic Spray Paint (e.g. Gold, Silver, White, etc.)
- Metallic Paint Pens
- Colorful Permanent Markers
At the Party:
- Visit a local horse farm or riding stable to get used horseshoes.
- Clean the horseshoes, and then spray paint them with metallic spray paint.
- Let them dry thoroughly.
- Give the children metallic paint pens and/or colorful permanent markers to use to decorate the horseshoes and write on their names.
- Let the horseshoes dry during the party, and send them home with the children afterwards.