- Select someone to be "Manny" for the first round.
- Have 'Manny" call out a series of commands such as 'Manny says to hammer a nail," or 'Manny says to saw a board." The leader should vary the commands so most of them start with 'Manny says," but not all of them.
- Guests who complete a task when Manny didn't say 'Manny says," are out for the rest of the round. Similarly, those who don't complete a task when Manny said "Manny says," are out for the rest of the round.
- The winner is the last person who follows all of Manny's directions. The winner becomes Manny for the next round.
- If all of the remaining players complete a task incorrectly at the same time, they should all stay in the game until only one player remains and is named the winner.
For a more detailed explanation of the game, see
The Handy Manny name and all related characters and elements are the property of The Walt Disney Company. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by The Walt Disney Company.