What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- One Red Sock Per Guest
- Dried Beans
- One 6" Length of String Per Guest
- A Few Black Permanent Markers
- A Green Blanket
- Give each guest a red sock.
- Ask the children to fill their socks 1/4-full with dried beans.
- Tie the top of each filled sock tightly for your guests.
- Once the socks are tied, allow your guests to decorate their ladybug beanbags by adding black spots and faces using the permanent markers.
- Have your guests also place their initials on their ladybug creations.
- Spread the green "leaf" blanket out on the ground.
- Place all the ladybugs in the center of the blanket.
- Position your guests around the blanket's edge, and then ask each guest to grab the edge of the blanket to lift it.
- With music playing, have your guests heave the blanket up and down, sending the ladybugs flying.
- The last ladybug left on the leaf wins!
- Play 3 to 5 rounds.