Use spray paint (outside) or masking tape (inside) to mark a start line and a finish line on the ground 30' to 60' apart.
At the Party:
- Divide your guests into two teams.
- Line the children up in two columns, one child behind the other, at the start line.
- Have each child put his or her hands on the waist of the child in front of them, forming a "caterpillar."
- When you say, "Wiggle!" each team must run, staying connected, to the finish line.
- If a team becomes disconnected, they must stop and reconnect before continuing.
- The first team to the finish line wins.